WHY LISA? Being charged with a crime can be one of the most traumatic experiences of your life. Fear of the unknown can make the judicial process much tougher than it has to be on you. Lisa and her staff work to minimize the personal toll the criminal allegation can take on you. Lisa will help you understand what to expect during such a difficult time and ensure that you are informed during every step of the judicial process.It is important to find an attorney who has the demonstrated legal knowledge and devotion to the issues that are critical in defending your case. Lisa has become one of the preeminent attorneys in the area focusing on DUI defense, traffic, and search and seizure issues.Lisa has a demonstrated commitment to staying on the forefront of DUI defense:
- 2001-2010 attendance at FACDL’s yearly “Blood, Breath, and Tears DUI Seminar”.
- Membership in the National College of DUI Defense requires yearly educational training.
- Aggressive motion practice has led to many dismissals and suppressions for her clients.
- Used as a resource by other attorneys.
- Implements creative defense tactics and technology in the courtroom.
- Has a network of experts available to her.
- Familiar with the law enforcement agencies, officers and other personnel.
- Has tried more than 60 cases to a jury as a criminal defense attorney representing people just like you.